Thursday, July 2, 2009

Life at Three Creeks

Our time at Three Creeks is busy!  We are rapidly progressing in preparation for the journey ahead, having many 'sessions' on our community agreements, the eco-villages and communities we will be working with, and logistics.  Every day we spend some time working on the land, I am working with the creeks and ponds.  I spend my time weeding the ponds, clearing the water ways and allowing the precious water to flow freely.

The mornings and evenings are relatively free, and I love them!  There is time to read and explore the beautiful dessert hills.  I am currently reading Grace: Pilgrimage for a Future without War by Sabine Lichtenfels one of the founders of Tamera, our first stop on our international itenerary in Southern Portugal. It is an international training and experimental site for the development of peace research villages and healing biotopes worldwide.

For a while I played the role of yoga teacher for Aaron and Sam on 'the island' in the pond, now we have all settled into our own morning practices.  There is an open invitation to meditation in 'club med' each morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment